JOIN THE LINK-BELT DEALER FAMILY
We're Looking for Distribution Partners
LBX Company is looking for a limited number of quality distribution partners in North America with proven experience in construction, material handling, forestry and/or equipment rental. Our strong dealer network currently encompasses 140+ locations in North America…and growing.
What to Expect from Us
Strong Brand Leadership
Link-Belt Excavators, Link-Belt Material Handlers and Link-Belt Forestry are strong, recognizable brands with excavating contractors, scrapyards, loggers, pipeline contractors and others throughout the US and Canada.
Solid Product & Service Training
LBX provides training on our products and service procedures, offered at our corporate training center, on-line or at convenient, on-site locations.
As a single-line manufacturer, we focus on building
the most productive, practical and fuel efficient
machines in the industry, packed with leading-edge
technology and innovative features throughout.
Strong Company Support
We have a committed team of sales and service field
personnel to work with you every step of the way.
Are you ready to join our team? Contact us.
What We Expect from You
- Showroom facility & lot, square footage determined
by market size potential
- Shop facilities that meet service capacity requirements
- Established management team
- Favorable financial history (demonstrated by previous 3 years of audited financial history)
- Proven business management systems
- Experienced sales & service personnel
- Rent-to-rent business model in place
- Experience in construction, forestry and/or material handling business segments
- Allied/complimentary product lines
- Formal 3-year business plan, including marketing & advertising plan
Tools and Resources for Success
LBX offers a wide range of tools, programs and resources designed to help you manage your business better
and support your customers…
- Dealer portal packed with equipment, parts, service and financing resources
- eCommerce platforms allow you to build and order machines online, as well as place & track parts orders
- Access to favorable financing rates & programs from allied lenders
- On-line Tech Pubs Bookstore, as well as parts catalogs for current and non-current models
- Access to bid specs, spec comparisons, gov’t discount rates and other special programs
- Register online for sales and service training
- Marketing plan development resources
- Warranty support resources, including manuals and forms
- Used equipment portal lets you check Link-Belt equipment offerings from other dealers in the network
- Dealer sign and service vehicle identity program
- Generous co-op allowances cover up to 65% of expenses
- Promotional merchandise program helps keep the brand in front of your customers
- Wholesale equipment program resources for buying and selling new and used machines
- Online access to sales brochures and spec sheets
- Fleet management and application tools such as telematics and machine control to maximize performance and increase productivity
Are You Ready to Join Our Team?